Thursday, June 28, 2007

Megan Fox I



















Megan Fox kicks robot ass in this month’s highly anticipated box office behemoth Transformers. This 21-year-old actress is morphing into a full-fledged movie star! Here are some snippets from her July 2007 interview with Maxim:

How have you avoided the cliched road to rehab? I’ve done drugs, and that’s how I know I don’t like them. Cocaine is back with a vengeance–everyone in every club is doing drugs. A lot of people are on prescription drugs. Celebrities aren’t trying to hide it, except where people have camera phones.
Did you go through an experimental phase? I wanted to try several things and make an informed decision, but I didn’t enjoy anything other than marijuana. I don’t even think of it as a drug–it should be legalized. I know about five people who aren’t on drugs today, and I’m one of them.
Finally, a celebrity who isn’t afraid to tell the truth! I’m blunt and maybe too honest. But being outspoken is good for women, particularly when it come to sex. Women are supposed to be on magazine covers dressed provocatively, but they’re not allowed to talk about sex? That double standard angers me.
Don’t forget to breathe… I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who’ve said, “You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!” That’s because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.
What kinds of things put you in a good mood? I’m young and have a lot of hormones–I’m always in the mood. But I like sex with one person in a relationship. Sex with random-ass people at clubs isn’t what I’m about.
You’ve got nine tattoos. Are you trying to break Angelina Jolie’s record? Every time I get a tattoo, it’s a little ****-you to anyone who tells me not to. It’s weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels. If I’m depressed, it’s nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down to my ribs. It hurt, but it felt good–like twisting a loose tooth. I’m not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I’ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.
TMZ.com calls her an Angelina wannabe because of her tattoos but her plumped up lips are also reminiscent of Jolie's famous pout. Either way this girl is much hotter than Angelina was pre surgery or is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home